Background and History of our Magazine
New Zealand Golf Magazine is over 30 years old and is New Zealand’s Number 1 Golf, Leisure and Lifestyle Monthly for both Club and Social Golfers. The magazine is packed with World and Domestic stories written by our knowledgeable journalists such as John Huggan, Peter Williams, Peter Thornton, Andrew Whiley and many others.
Direct to thousands of Subscribers with up to 10,000 copies subscribed to and on sale every month . The magazine is also available electronically on Magzter, Newspaper Direct, Flipster and Partica/Realview.
Digital and Print readership is over 109,000 per month.
The Premier Golf, Leisure and Lifestyle Magazine for all “NZ golfers”.
99% of readers are regular golf players and the magazine content is focused not just on low handicappers but the vast majority who play at a 21+ handicap and “social” i.e. non club member golfers.
- NZ Golf
- World Golf
- PGA Tuition
- And much more
- 62% Male & 38% Female Readers
- 73% 30 – 59 years
- 58% earn $80,000 – $110,000 per annum personal income
- Official PGA , New Zealand Golf Inc. and SPARC statistics show that there are over 520,000 New Zealanders that play golf.
- 62% play every week
- 28% play fortnightly
- 10% play monthly
- This Magazine is read by both Club and Non Club (Social) Golfers.
- 68% say holiday and travel
- 76% travel to play golf more than twice a year
- 77% purchase leisure and entertainment equipment
Display Advertising rates range from $950.00 to $6,500 plus GST.
For the complete 2018 Media Kit please click here